Friday, August 24, 2012

Whoot!

Just bought this adorable little guy from my lovely friend, Jennifer, who introduced me to Scentsy. I'm so excited and I can't wait for it to get here. It'll be taking the place of the tiny owl warmer we currently have in the living room, and the tiny owl warmer will be relocated to the bedroom. Our entire apartment is going to smell amazing.



Jennifer sent a great selection of sample scents to me, most of which I liked -- Sugar & Pumpkin Marshmallow are my favorites so far. I loved Cherry Vanilla too, but J is not a fan of super-sweet smells that make him hungry, haha. I ordered Clean Breeze (mostly for me -- I'm a sucker for the laundry/linen/fresh air scents) and Route 66 (for J) with the warmer, but I'm open to suggestions if any of you have faves you want to share with me in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. HI REBECCA, THAT IS A CUTE WARMER HOWEVER MAY I ASK WHERE DID YOU PURCHASE IT? ITS NOT A SCENTSYS WARMER.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I purchased it at Walmart. Even though this has been over a year ago, the last time I was in Walmart in the wax cube section, they had still had these. They're about $11. Go check it out if you want one! :)

      Delete

Comments are love :)

 
site design by designer blogs