Monday, August 20, 2012

Daisy snuggles.


I got to snuggle my baby girl on Sunday while J and I were at my parents' house. I miss her company so much, especially when J's at work and I have the house to myself. If I didn't think it would wreak havoc on both her nerves and J's allergies, I'd have taken her with me when I moved.  Allergy medication would probably solve the latter, but she is getting so old I wouldn't chance the toll it might take on her poor little nerves.  She's lived in that house for the entirety of her life; any kind of major change now would probably only unnecessarily stress her.

She politely waited for me to finish eating (she's seriously the nicest cat ever -- she's never bitten anyone, scratched anyone, begged for our "people" food, climbed onto surfaces where she shouldn't be ... I've never seen another cat as sweet-mannered) and then hopped onto my lap, rested her chin on my arm, and stayed there for over an hour, purring happily the whole time.

She'll be fourteen on Halloween. I love her. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are love :)

 
site design by designer blogs