Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Quiet. Peaceful. Perfect.

We decided to go for a drive Sunday evening.
We ended up at the park as the sun was setting.
We were greeted at first by only two little turtle dudes.

...and then all of their buddies joined us. See the little specks? Turtle heads!

We could only stay until dark, so as the sun was setting we started walking lazily toward the park entrance.
The sky was perfect.
We heard a flock of geese approaching us from a distance...
...and we lingered just long enough to watch them fly overhead before getting into the Jeep and driving away.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I thought so! Sometimes life brings you tiny little moments when you need them the most. ♥

      Delete
  2. These are such lovely photos! The sky looks AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish I had my SLR instead of just my little point & shoot camera so that the colors would have come out more accurate. A southern summer sky has incredible colors.

      And thank you for popping by! I love your blog so much!

      Delete

Comments are love :)

 
site design by designer blogs