Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ask Me Again.



One of my favorite scenes from my favorite movie of all time, Almost Famous.

I have searched high and low on the internet for an mp3 or even a name for the particular instrumental piece that plays in the background of this scene (as well as a couple of other scenes) but I haven't had any success, unfortunately. I feel that everything about this movie is perfect, perfect, perfect, and the musical score is no exception to that rule. The music starts to swell a bit at 0:27 in the clip above.

I love you, Penny Lane. And William Miller. And Cameron Crowe, for bringing this treasure into my life...

It's all happening...

2 comments:

  1. That is an awesome movie, no doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how I love this movie AND this scene too.

    I just came over from the photo-a-day blog when I saw you are getting married on leap day! Congratulations and hooray!

    That is my birthday and I am so excited for you that your anniversary will be on the coolest day of all-time!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are love :)

 
site design by designer blogs